| This Year In|
- 1870-1871: Franco-Prussian War. The war ends with the capture of Paris, ending the French Empire and beginning the Third Republic of France.
- Garou teach Native Americans the Ghost Dance, allowing partial phasing in the Umbra using Ghost Shirts. Causes several defeats of would-be expansionists. 
- The British finalize Indian Army reforms, dismantling the last vestiges of the feudal mercenary system the Mughals and the East India Company used.
- December 25: Ghoul Don Sebastian is embraced by Toreador Christopher Houghton and crowned Prince of Los Angeles.
Alternate Events Edit
- Biscocchian Coprosperity Sphere: Christopher Biscocchi completes his first prototype Etherical Engine. He immediately attaches it to a vehicle body and becomes the first man in four hundred years to penetrate the upper atmosphere, launching from Cape Canaveral. Like-minded scientists flock to the area, dubbing themselves Etherical Engineers.