Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This Year In|
- The Prophet Joseph Smith is slain by a hostile crowd of unbelievers. (Note: Smith died in 1844 in real life, and other cWOD sources refer to that date for his death. This is likely an error on the part of the writer)
- Bringham Young leads the Mormon people into the Great Salt Lake valley.
- May 16: Marcella Decia bani Tytalus reports that the Ahl-i-Batin of the City of Brass are suspicious and paranoid of infiltration, and that they can only deal with it internally by cutting themselves off from the outside world. Batini not under suspicion are evacuated to Fors Collegis Mercuris.
- June 1: Marcella Decia bani Tytalus writes that the Ahl-i-Batin refugees are getting restless. There is still no news from the City of Brass.
- August 30: Marcella Decia bani Tytalus writes that the Ahl-i-Batin refugees are making good homes.
- September 24: Marcella Decia bani Tytalus writes that there is still no word from the City of Brass. The astronomers tell her that Mercury´s rotation is increasing.
- November 15: Marcella Decia bani Tytalus writes that the magic which kept Mercury habitable had disappeared, and the increased rotation has caused the City of Brass to be incinerated in sunlight. Portals to Mercury and to the Shade Realm of Correspondence are nonfunctional. They may never learn what happened.