| This Year In|
- 1817-1819: Third Maratha War between the East India Company and the Maratha Empire. The East India Company is victorious and breaks the Marathan lands up into smaller territories governed by individual minor rajas.
- The Great Council of Uktena opens Uktena Kinship to non-Europeans.
- The city of Singapore is founded by the British.
- Liholiho, the first Hawaiian king fully under the control of the Order of Reason, is crowned, and the kapu system is abolished.
- The Order of Reason becomes aware of the vast amount of Quintessence in the Middle East, and moves in to take possession of the natural Horizon Realm, Jebel Qaf. Ahl-i-Batin use space-warping Correspondence effects to confuse the Reasonites. Both sides lose as Jebel Qaf is cut off from the world. The University of Light vows to send angels to seek Mount Qaf, but nothing further is heard from them.