| This Year In|
- 1564-1570: Refugees from witch-hunts pour into Horizon. Doissetep blames Horizon for the failure of the university plan. Mages associated with Doissetep are shunned and eventually leave Horizon. Doissetep withdraws its support of Hirozon, although Master Porthos Fitz-Empress begins to visit Horizon more frequently.
- Onandaga leader Hiawatha makes a pilgrimage to the Finger Lakes, where he sees a vision of peace among all peoples. He unites the Mohawk, Seneca, Cayuga, Onandaga, and Oneida peoples into the League of Five Nations, and asks the Amerindians to work peacefully with the Europeans. This works well until the Seventh Generation arrives from Europe to destroy it. 
- ↑ MTAs: Horizon: Stronghold of Hope, p. 44
- ↑ WTA: Rage Across New York, p. 18
- ↑ WTA: Ways of the Wolf, p.31