| This Year In|
- 1100-1500: The battles of the great kahunas in Polynesia.
- 1300-1500: Less than a thousand people are executed on charges of witchcraft, and less than 200 are the result of the Inquisition.
- The last twelve Solificati rename their group the Children of Knowledge, but refuse to join the Council of Nine.
- The High Mythic Age comes to an end.
- The city of Great Zimbabwe falls.
- The date of Christ's return, according to the Seven Thunders. Christ doesn't show.
- An army of Renegades storms the Onyx Tower and makes off with many treasured Artifacts and relics, including several which were confiscated from the Heretics. The raid results in increased patrols and persecution from the Hierarchy for the next few decades.
Alternate Events Edit
- Biscocchian Coprosperity Sphere: Due to the popularity of the Kitab al-Alacir, the Order of Reason's dream has been suborned. The public goes wild for mad science, the crazier the better.