| This Year In|
- According to sources outside the Assamite clan, the Treaty of Tyre was signed this year, not in 1496.
- Alexander VI issues a papal bull that divides the New World between Spain and Portugal.
- The Fourth Council of the Council of Nine meets in Horizon.
- Noted Hermetic Philippus Aureolus Paracelsus is born.
- October 23: The Convention of Thorns declares an end to the Anarch Revolt, forms the Camarilla and calls for an end to hostilities with the Assamites. Disgruntled Anarchs form the Sabbat.
- October 23: In the german city of Cochem, a group of vampires from different Clans and different regions of Europe is met by a figure that claims to be Caine. While much of his words are apocryphal, one of his statement is that 13 was the number he chose, and only with 13 could there be Salvation.