| This Year In|
- Gottfried is exulted as the representative for the Gangrel clan in Aix-la-Chapelle.
- The Theses of Languedoc are formulated by the Craftmasons to define what constitutes as orthodox practice of the Inner Mysteries, and what are sorcerous acts. 
- Formation of the Camarilla, which begins the Anarch War, a.k.a. the "Vampyr Crusade" (ends in 1493). Undead princes converge outside Thorns, England. Younger vampires revolt across Europe, dragging many magi and Artisans into the fight. House Tytalus briefly fragments, but holds together through the Grand Convocation.
- Tezghul the Insane leads horde out of Lithuania. Until 1453, he burns cities along the Baltic Seas, founds Kupala Alka among the ruins as a monument to depravity. Other Pagan sects oppose the horde and are slaughtered. A sickening ritual dedicates the Blood Lake Cray to his demon patrons.
- Following the Battle of Flames, the Primi decide to construct a Realm far from Earth in which to meet.
- The Nephandus Jodi Blake begins her activities.
- Fors Collegis Mercuris transported to Otherworlds (specifically Mus, the hidden moon of Mercury) to avoid the fate of Mistridge.