| This Year In|
- Profundum Expeditio begins. Captain Bernardo Marzani ascends to the Moon in airship Agamemnon.
- Over the next 35 years, skirmishes between Order of Reason and local magi intensifies. Plagues, battles, mortal witch-hunts, etc. likewise worsen.
- Battle of Agincourt. In the wake of the Hundred Years' War, the English defeat the numerical superior French army through the use of longbows.
- The Coming of the Seer. Between now and 1440, Ecstatic prophet Sh'zar journeys from the Middle East to Northern Europe, foretelling disaster. He goes from court to Covenant, foretelling disaster, but few mages listen. Some do: Divyas Akrities, Tali, and Kalas; Primi Valoran, Nightshade, and Baldric LaSalle.
- Future Horizon archivist Nichodemus Mulhouse is born.
- The sixth meeting of the Order of Reason's Inner Circle, advancing the Time Table.
- Jan Hus, a czech reformator and critic of the papacy, is declared a heretic burned at the stake.