| This Year In|
- Profundum Expeditio begins. Captain Bernardo Marzani ascends to Moon in airship Agamemnon.
- Over the next 35 years, skirmishes between Order of Reason and local magi intensifies. Plagues, battles, mortal witchhunts, etc. likewise worsen.
- The fifth meeting of the Order of Reason's Inner Circle, advancing the Time Table.
- Louis DuMonte, the Hermetic representative of the First Cabal, is born.
- Notulf and Wolfram of Stolberg sit to court over the recently-revealed Setite Benedetto Rossanisi di Reggio before having him decapitated.
- Stolberg is destroyed by Cocceius, who overthrows Notulf and declares himself prince of the city.
- January 1: The first Artificers Symposium is held. The Artificers gather together and organize themselves, laying out a comprehensive Time Table.