- 1208-1244: Albigensian Crusade against the Cathars in France continues. The war results in the complete destruction of the cultures of Provençe and Aquitaine.
- 1243-1244: Persecution of the remaining Cathars culminates in the siege of Montsegur, which ends with the mass burning of two hundred Perfects.
- Queen Rusudan of Georgia signs a peace treaty with the Mongol horde, ceding the vassalage to the Khanate
- In England, the Priory of St.Mary of Bethlehem is founded, a place from which later the term "bedlam" will develop. Malkavians are present, drawn there by a Call from the Cobweb.
- ↑ VTDA: Book of Storyteller Secrets (VTDA), p. 16
- ↑ MTAs: Celestial Chorus Tradition Book, p. 22
- ↑ V20: Vampire: The Dark Ages 20th Anniversary Edition, p. 407
- ↑ V20: Vampire: The Dark Ages 20th Anniversary Edition, p. 416
- ↑ VTM: Clanbook: Malkavian Revised, p. 22
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.