| This Year In|
- 1208-1244: Albigensian Crusade against the Cathars in France continues. The war results in the complete destruction of the cultures of Provençe and Aquitaine.
- The Fourth Lateran Council. Innocent III calls for a new crusade to free the Holy Land and harshly condemns heresy. The Sisters of St. John are reckognized as their own spiritual order.
- The Spring Court attempts to work their way past a group of werewolves to get at some trapped inanimae, eventually producing a changeling son from a werewolf female. The Winter Court learned of this and attacked the werewolves, eventually stealing the boy.
- The Rose Treaty is signed between Mithras of London and the Toreador of Anjou, establishing a formal framework for the English Cainites to work under.
- The Church passes a law that forbids clerics to act as lawyers, judges and public notaries in temporal matters.
- Assumed setting year for the  sourcebook.