| This Decade In|
- 120 AD: The Silk Accord falters. The Infernalist Tau-tse summons a demon to aggravate the conflict; the Dalou'laoshi lose face before their Western counterparts, who expected the Stone People to keep their end of the Road secure.
- 121 AD: Sparked by Roman sorcerer Marcus Fulgurator, the Lightning Scourge drives Celtic magi and druids out of southern Britain and into Scotland. Hadrian's Wall marks the division between Roman and English lands.
- 121: Mithras welcomes the Assamite Antediluvian into his Mithraeum in London. It is the last time that the Antediluvian is seen by the Cainite community.
- ↑ MTAs: Dragons of the East, p. 43
- ↑ MTAs: Mage Storytellers Companion, p. 9
- ↑ VNV: London by Night, p. 15-16
- ↑ WTA: Tribebook: Fianna, p. 35
- ↑ MTAs: Order of Hermes Tradition Book, p. 11