Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This Century In Other Timelines|
Classic World of Darkness: 1200s
The 13th century in the Classic World of Darkness.
- By this time, Clan Cappadocian has made inroads across Europe, in monasteries, universities, and in courts of royalty.
- The Silver Fang house known as House Wyrmfoe may have officially formed or been recognized during this century, in recognition of their efforts to save many Garou Kinfolk (of a variety of tribes, not only those of the Silver Fangs) from the Inquisition. They may have arisen or been recognized as late as the mid-1300s, however.
- The Inquisition strengthens the power of the Church and assaults the supernatural. It arises partly out of a desire to "purify" practitioners of the Old Faith.
- Western and Eastern Artificers manage to establish consistent contact.
- China's invasions of Japan late this century causes rifts within the Akashic Brotherhood that have yet to heal by the end of the 20th century.
- A Hermetic mage this century will later go on to be reincarnated as Branwyn Elsepth.
- The Solificati reach their height as an organized group of alchemical mages.
- Kublai Khan attempts to annex Vietnam into the Yuan empire, but his troops are repelled. They manage to sweep through Laos with little difficulty.
- China's Tang dynasty falls.
- During the Mongol invasions, the Jnani avert disaster for the Akashayana by making contact with shamans who support the Mongols. The Shi-Ren are devastated as their lands are placed in the hands of Confucian administrators.
- Two Sleeper priests are sent in an attempt to secure an alliance with Prester John. They're followed by two members of the Messianic Voices. While the Sleeper priests end up in the court of Genghis Khan, the Singers apparently enter Prester John's kingdom. Before dismissing them, John tells them he will one day sing with their Chorus.
- The forerunners to the Seers of Chronos are a scattered bunch.
- The Palatine Knights are broken.
- Messianic Voices and Ahl-i-Batin texts first mention "angels" in relation to one's inner Fount.
- The Orb of Honorius, a Wonder, is created by a Hermetic mage named Regnum using the blood of seven powerful but insane vampires.
Early 13th century Edit
- Political schemes and plots within the Byzantine Empire are one of the reasons the word "byzantine" is used to describe complex structures, organizations and plans.
Late 13th century Edit
- King Alexander III of Scotland dies without heirs, setting off a struggle among Scottish nobility.
- The late 1200s are described as being part of the reign of Jack Debiltongue, a great Bone Gnawer of England, who rules over the Garou of London. He manages to save many wolves from death, slays ruffians who abuse the poor, and defeats the Black Spiral Dancer Drededoom and his followers.
|Classic World of Darkness Timeline||Next Century|