| This Year In|
- Paris' Cathedral School is named a university by King Philip I Augustus.
- Tsula's kumpania moves on from Aix-la-Chapelle.
- Ecstatic and Thanatoic sects form loose fellowship, the Ananda Diksham, to protect old ways from Muslim invaders. Alliance lasts until 1300.
- The mechanical clock originates with Benedictine monks, as an aid to regulate prayer (and perhaps advance their understanding of Time magicks).
- By this year, the Mongols have conquered China and Manchuria, and sweep into the Korean peninsula.