Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This Year In|
- The English river Exe is dammed, preventing all passage by ship to the (former) port city of Exeter.
- The moderate, Toreador-backed Pope Celestine III dies, and is replaced by the shrewd and domineering Innocent III. Innocent III crowns Otto of Brunswick Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, and begins to expand the Patrimony of St. Peter.
- ↑ VTDA: Book of Storyteller Secrets, p. 53
- ↑ VTDA: Vampire: The Dark Ages Rulebook, p. 50
- ↑ VTDA: Book of Storyteller Secrets, p. 17
- ↑ VTDA: Book of Storyteller Secrets, p. 18