| This Year In|
- The English river Exe is dammed, preventing all passage by ship to the (former) port city of Exeter.
- The moderate, Toreador-backed Pope Celestine III dies, and is replaced by the shrewd and domineering Innocent III. Innocent III crowns Otto of Brunswick Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, and begins to expand the Patrimony of St. Peter.
- Innocent III officially recognizes the Teutonic Order, making them a legitimate military order.
- ↑ VTDA: Book of Storyteller Secrets, p. 53
- ↑ VTDA: Vampire: The Dark Ages Rulebook, p. 50
- ↑ VTDA: Book of Storyteller Secrets, p. 17
- ↑ VTDA: Book of Storyteller Secrets, p. 18
- ↑ DAV: Dark Ages: Europe, p. 73