| This Year In|
- 630-1100: Golden Age of Islam. Science and faith prosper together.
- 1100-1300: The Crusade Era. Church and Cabal of Pure Thought-influenced knightly orders wage holy wars against Muslims, Pagans and heretic sects.One of the crusaders becomes Knight Entropy, the Wyrm’s Spawn, Maeljin of Khaaloobh, the Urge Wyrm of Consumption.
- 1100-1500: The battles of the great kahunas in Polynesia.
- Taking advantage of Byzantium's enlightened atmosphere, Artisan guilds reestablish Ars Praeclarus.
- Baldwin of Normandy's brother, Godfrey of Boullion, Protector of the Holy See of Jerusalem, dies. Baldwin takes over the duties of Protector, soon proclaiming himself King of Jerusalem.