| This Decade In|
- 100 AD: Ahl-i-Batin member Ishaq al-Jannani seeks knowledge of the Qlippothic Spheres as a way to Unity by cooperating with the Nif' ur 'en Daah, an Infernalist sect of mages. He becomes too enamored of their philosophy and eventually joins them, renaming himself Ishaq al-Iblis. He is the first Devil King.
- 100 AD - 756 AD: The Devil-king Age. A succession of demonic sorcerer-sultans rise throughout the Middle East. Various miracle-workers combat them, but new dynasties continue until the Prophet's armies bring the last one — Al-Malek Al-Majun ibn Iblis — down.
- 100 AD: Rome's economic decline sets in around this time.
- 105 AD The Chinese Cai Lun improves and standardizes paper production.
- 109 AD: The Ahl-i-Batin create the position of Qutb to monitor the minds of murids for signs of corruption. With time, their numbers (and power) grows.