Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This Century In Other Timelines|
Classic World of Darkness: 100s BCE
The second century BCE in the Classic World of Darkness.
- 400 BCE - 100 BCE: War of Hermes ends. One hundred years after Pythagoras' death, his followers split into two groups: Acousmatics who are devoted to Pythogoras' rites and sayings; and the Mathematic faction, who are devoted to number theory and music. Conflicts between the two come to a head during the War of Hermes. The Mathematicals migrate to Plato's Academy as the Cults of Mercury, while the Acousmatics die out.
- 190 BCE - 170 BCE: Silk Accord. Artisans from Europe and Asia travel between their native lands, establishing early silk trade and information exchange. Sunátese Deadaleas signs pact with Dalou'laoshi. The Silk Accord brings together Western Daedaleans and the Dalou'laoshi in a pact based on the exchange of knowledge and trade.
- 175 BCE: Aristarchus begins his tenure as the fifth Librarian at the Library of Alexandria. He is one of the first known people to suggest a heliocentric model of the solar system.
- 160 BCE - 100 BCE: Burning Tiger War. Akashics, Wu Lung and Dalou'laoshi savage each other. Devil-wizard Tau-tse raises demon army and attacks all sides until being banished by Akashics Te Kwan and Zhen Ba.
- 150 BCE: Roman Cult of Mercury at its height. Magi cast spells in large groups using many expensive rites. Generally operates covertly.
- 150 BCE: Mt. Ossa Calyx. Various societies of Greek philosopher-scientists gather to preserve the knowledge of the Classic Age. Pericles of Rhodes assassinates Modesto the Just and assumes leadership of Calyx.
- 145 BCE: Aristarchus ends his tenure as the fifth Librarian at the Library of Alexandria, passing the metaphorical torch to Kydas.
- 104 BCE: The mummy known as "Jacob" is born at approximately this time (100 years before Christ).
- 323 BC - 30 BC: Somewhere in this time-frame Black Furies establish the Sept of the Bloodied Stair in Alexandria's Kom ash-Shuqqafa catacombs, with a Caern of Enigmas and Rage.
- Archimedes builds large-scale machines, such as the hydraulic screw and war engines.
- The Sacred Congregation is founded, marking the end of the Celestial Chorus' First Age and the beginning of the Second Age.
- Rome's representative government suffers a slow decline, as senators power is directly proportional to how close his legions are stationed to Rome.
Late 2nd Century BCE Edit
- A Nephandus known as Domitius Tanicius Linus lives among the Roman occupational army as an advisor. After challenging a cabal to retake a stolen Node, they shatter his Avatar and curse him to live as long as the Node holds strength. From this point on, Bosnia knows no peace.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4
- ↑ 2.0 2.1
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2
- ↑ 8.0 8.1
- ↑ 10.0 10.1
- ↑ 11.0 11.1
- ↑ -265
|Classic World of Darkness Timeline||Next Century|