Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This Century In Other Timelines|
The second century CE in the Classic World of Darkness.
- 100 AD circa: The Battle of Ice. The Four Courts battle over the Crystal Fortress. Notable because no firstborn were on the battlefield: inanimae lead squadrons of changelings and enslaved mortals.
- Hermes, the Greek messenger god, is transformed into Hermes Trismegistus, or Hermes the Thrice-Great.
- Veneration of Mithra transforms into a widespread "mystery religion" throughout the Roman Empire.
- The Messianic Voices appear as a Christian fringe group within the Sacred Congregation. At the same time, the Sons of Mitras grow in power. By the end of the century, the two faiths are rivals.
- Lao-tzu allegedly appears to Chang Tao-ling in a mountain cave. After complaining that demonic influence led the world away from the Tao, Lao-tzu made Chang the first Celestial Master (not related to the Celestial Masters).
- The archival venture of Flavius Longinus Didacus falls apart.
- Wyrm corruption appears throughout Pictish Scotland.
- A pack of White Howlers attack the pit where the Beast-of-War appeared from, but are dragged down and corrupted into Black Spiral Dancers instead.
|Classic World of Darkness Timeline||Next Century|