| This Year In|
- The Wu-Keng are pleased to discover that female foot-bindings are not only increasingly common, but considered attractive.
- By this year, Muslim invasions have destroyed the supremacy of the Gupta dynasty in India.
- A sorcerer besets the town of Nursia with summoned demons. The people prayed for deliverance and found small amulets that managed to ward off the demons inside their doorways.
- 1000 BCE-1000: Magic begins to increase in difficulty.
- 1000-modern day: The difficulty of using magic is at its modern height.