|This Century In Other Timelines|
The first century CE/AD in the Classic World of Darkness.
- Sometime early in this century, or late in the preceding, the Kyphur cats, Kinfolk to the Bubasti tribe of the Bastet, become extinct save for a few Blood Bound remnants kept by the Followers of Set.
- Sometime early in this century, or late in the preceding, the Methuselah that gives rise to Mictlantecuhtli arrives in North America.
- Messianic Voices forms as a faction within the Hermetics which espouses the teachings of Christ.
- In an attempt to increase the popularity of technology, the Artificer Hero of Alexandria writes the Pneumatics and creates ingenious gadgets to amuse idle spectators. Among other things, he creates a puppet show with automatically-closing curtains, a device to open temple doors when a fire is lit, a machine to dispense holy water.
- A mysterious race of sentinels appears in the Grand Hall of Endless Gates. Travellers can wander the Hall, but are not permitted to set up residence.
- By this time, Laos' Ban Chiang civilization has organized into several city-states, called mandalas.
- The Sacred Congregation undergoes a rapid conversion to Christianity.
- The first organized conservation effort of traditional ways begins this century.
- 10 BC - 400 AD: Codification of the Hermetic Arts, culminating in the Corpus Hermeticum, a 17-scroll document attributed to Hermes Trismegistus. Initially pagan, Hermetic sorcerers gradually shift to Christianity.
- 43 AD-410 AD: Period of Roman Britain. Fianna discover "Hollow Men" fomori there at this time. 
|Classic World of Darkness Timeline||Next Century|